What is Real Time Accounting?
Put simply, it is the ability to process and access your up to date financial information any-time, anywhere, allowing you to make well informed business decisions faster and respond to the ever changing world in which we find ourselves.
By combining a range of applications to gather and process information as it becomes available, businesses can spend less time processing paperwork and more time growing their business.
Benefits of Real Time Accounting
- Cut down on processing time through automated information gathering – bank feeds, invoice fetching, recurring invoices, AI assistance.
- Reduce paper through built in online document storage
- Automated information processing using character recognition software
- Source documentation attached to the specific transaction meaning no more looking for invoices.
- Customised reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- No expensive hardware requirements – just a web browser and an internet connection
- Automatic software updates
- Remote working and unlimited users
- Allows accountants and advisors to access the same system, improves support and brings forward compliance
- Accurate, up to date information, faster.
Services We Offer
- Customised systems built to suit the needs of your business, combining a range of applications and methods
- Migration to cloud accounting software
- Customised training program
- Ongoing support packages
- Development of customised reporting templates
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Bookkeeping, preparation of management reporting and monitoring of budgets, cash flow
- Liaise with accounts and tax departments to ensure efficient, accurate and timely production of accounts
- Payroll processing
- Hubdoc training and implementation to migrate to online document storage